Adjust offers the Audience Builder feature in order to create device lists for targeted advertising, in particular to be used as whitelist or blacklist for your app retargeting campaign with Adikteev.
NB. This is a premium feature of Adjust, only available in some pricing plans
Before setting up the connection to Adjust Audience builder you will need credentials from your Adikteev Account Manager so that we are able to establish a secure connection. Your Account Manager will provide with you the following information which is required to set up the integration:
- API Username,
- API Password
Creating an Adikteev partner ad account
To synchronize your Adjust account with Adikteev by API, follow these steps
- Select MENU then "Partner Ad Accounts" and then "Adikteev"
- Click "ADD ACCOUNT" and enter the username and password received from Adikteev.
- Save the settings
Sharing audiences with Adikteev
1. Go to MENU and select Audience Builder
3. If you haven't done it already, build the audiences that you would like to reengage following Adjust documentation. Make sure to select ADVERTISING ID as "ID Type" so that Adikteev can recognize the devices for your app retargeting campaign.
4. On the audience details view, click the gear icon next to the audience group that you would like to share with Adikteev and click "LINK"
5. Select the Adikteev partner ad account you have created previously and select the checkmark to save your changes.
Well done! Now your audience group is linked to Adikteev and can be used for your app retargeting campaign.