To grant an access to your data, you need to add us as an
agency in your Branch account.
- Go to Account Settings and click on the Agencies tab.
- On the Agencies tab, click the Add New Agency button.
- In the Add New Agency modal:
- Select Adikteev name from the drop-down.
- Select the appropriate level of access.
- Team Member - Edit access to channels and links, read-only access to app settings, and access to aggregate data.
- Full Read - Read-only access to all settings and access to aggregate data.
- Limited Read - Access to aggregate data only.
- Custom - Customize settings and data access.
- Click "Invite".
- All Agency Admins on the agency account will receive an invitation email, and any of those Agency Admins can accept the invitation on behalf of their agency.
If you want to modify a predefined access level, click the pencil icon to (de)select the available options.
- Link-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality for single links.
- Channel-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality across a marketing channel.
- App-level Settings - Settings or features that can impact functionality app-wide.
- Aggregate Data - Summary data that contains no granular data.
- Sensitive Data - Data that can contain user-identifying, payment-related, or secret information.