Before setting up the connection to Adikteev Cost API, you need credentials from your Adikteev Account Manager in order to establish a secure connection. Your Account Manager will provide with you the following information which is required to set up the integration.
- API Username
- API Password
To enable Adikteev cost API
- In the integrated partner Cost tab, enable Get Cost Data.
- Get the required credentials from your Account Manager as directed in the AppsFlyer user interface.
- Complete the fields Adikteev username, Adikteev password.
- Click Save Cost.
- Click Test Connection.
- If the message :
- API connection verified displays:
- You have successfully completed the procedure. API is active. AppsFlyer collects data from the partner 6 times a day, on average once every four hours.
- Invalid Credentials displays, check the credentials, and repeat the procedure.
- Something went wrong, try again later.
You can find more information about this integration and its functionalities on AppsFlyer website.